Pasting a Microsoft Office Excel Worksheet Object into Word

Old April 28th 06, 04:16 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Pasting a Microsoft Office Excel Worksheet Object into Word

I have a number of documents that are in Word that contain linked Microsoft
Office Exel Worksheets Objects. Sometimes the size of the object (worksheet)
changes when I am revising or updating the documents. The sections of the
worksheets are linked and pasted at their actual size in Excel. When they do
change, they are almost always larger. I must go in each time and reformat
the object's size with a reset.
Old May 2nd 06, 04:49 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi =?Utf-8?B?amZveA==?=,

I have a number of documents that are in Word that contain linked Microsoft
Office Exel Worksheets Objects. Sometimes the size of the object (worksheet)
changes when I am revising or updating the documents. The sections of the
worksheets are linked and pasted at their actual size in Excel. When they do
change, they are almost always larger. I must go in each time and reformat
the object's size with a reset.

You can *try* putting a \* Mergeformat switch in the LINK field code that's
maintaining the link. alt+F9 to toggle the field codes on/off. Type in the
switch just before the closing brace }.

If you're still having problems and need to follow up on this, please do tell us
the version of Office you're using.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

odt documents in Word brucefryer Microsoft Word Help 6 September 25th 07 06:24 PM
Converting WordPerfect 12 files to Word 2003 Curious New Users 3 March 29th 06 01:05 AM
WP merge file to Word sstires Tables 4 February 14th 06 06:26 PM
microsoft word for free aquina Microsoft Word Help 3 September 22nd 05 11:41 PM