Is there a template to fill out USPS Priority label?

Old December 19th 17, 09:05 AM
marthawilson710 marthawilson710 is offline

Location: 3 South Sherman Street Astoria, NY

Originally Posted by Suzanne S. Barnhill View Post
Probably a better approach.

"Jay Freedman" wrote in message
You can also print Priority labels directly from the USPS web site,
https://sss-web.usps.com/cns/landing.do.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
At some point I made such a template for the 228C label (dated
September 2002). Since I use custom labels, I've never really used
the template, but you're welcome to a copy if you want to email me
directly.
fnaf demo, survival games online
"VAZTOR" wrote in message
How can I create a template to fill out the address on the USPS
priority label 228

You're not the only person looking, but most people print such checks from
Quicken or Microsoft Money, which are set up to do just that.
Old October 31st 18, 02:58 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected]

Default Is there a template to fill out USPS Priority label?

Since Suzanne S. Barnhill is so rude as to be an indian giver and not "fulfill requests anymore" - she shouldn't of offered in the first place! I have created one you can get he https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jf...bkKzVoUO2XOC8a
Old October 31st 18, 02:59 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected]

Default At some point I made such a template for the 228C label(dated September 2002).

Since Suzanne S. Barnhill is so rude as to be an indian giver and not "fulfill requests anymore" - she shouldn't of offered in the first place! I have created one you can get he https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jf...bkKzVoUO2XOC8a

On Monday, February 14, 2011 at 9:07:38 PM UTC-5, Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
Sorry, I'm no longer fulfilling requests for this, as it is such a simple
template that anyone can make it just using a ruler, and it does include
personal information (return address).

http://word.mvps.org

"Frank Lewandowsi" wrote in message
I did not include my email address for the the 228 label template request.

Thanks again,

Submitted via EggHeadCafe
Creating Google Motion Charts from Excel data
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...xcel-data.aspx