Steven B.

Default Pasting into Word

I am trying to paste text into Word, but when I click paste, nothing appears.
The paste function is enabled, it's not grayed out. I just started to have a
problem with this this morning. I was trying to copy some cells from Excel
into a label in Word and nothing would show up (and that's when it first
started), so I figured it was something to do with formatting. I tried to
copy something from another Word document and nothing happens. Thanks in
advance!!!
Treesy

Is there anything else wacky that your computer is or isn't doing correctly?
My computer was so overridden with Spyware that is was constantly acting up
and I would have to reboot after an hour or 2. I finally had to wipe the
hard drive and start over. One of the things it would just start doing
is not pasting. But when I rebooted, it would work... for a while. If
rebooting doesn't solve your problem, I don't know what would be causing it.

Good luck!