Heidi

Default How to rotate text 360 degrees in MS Word?

I cannot figure out how to rotate a text box? Lets you rotate 3 ways, but
not 360. What I need is to put an address on the back flap of an envelope,
so when envelope is fed through the printer, the address is read the right
way.
Jay Freedman

Heidi wrote:
I cannot figure out how to rotate a text box? Lets you rotate 3
ways, but not 360. What I need is to put an address on the back flap
of an envelope, so when envelope is fed through the printer, the
address is read the right way.

Hmm, I think you mean 180 degrees. :-)

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/DrwGrphcs/UpsideDownText.htm for several
methods.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Steve Hayes

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 07:56:02 -0700, "Heidi"
wrote:

I cannot figure out how to rotate a text box? Lets you rotate 3 ways, but
not 360. What I need is to put an address on the back flap of an envelope,
so when envelope is fed through the printer, the address is read the right
way.

If you want to rotate it 360 degrees, leave it as it is, and it's as good as
done.

--
Steve Hayes from Tshwane, South Africa
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/7734/stevesig.htm