Amy

Default No Header and Footer toolbar

When I select View | Header and Footer, the Header and Footer toolbar does
not appear. Neither do the Header and Footer text boxes appear. How can I
get this functionality turned back on? The online Help references "Header
and Footer toolbar," but there is no Help directed related to "Header and
Footer toolbar." Please help.