Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ken412 Ken412 is offline

Default How to get a popup when hovering over text

I want to produce a WORD document to distribute to end users when they have
problems. The document will look like a FORM. To the right of many of the
fields, I want to include the text string "Help?" and if the user hovers the
cursor over this text string, I want to make a small window (or text bubble)
pop-up automatically (no click) in which I can supply details on how to
complete that field in the form.

How do I make a window/bubble automatically appear?