Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MaggieB MaggieB is offline

Default How to change the font size and line spacing in comment bubbles

I cannot figure out how to adjust the font size in comment bubbles and,
although I've used comment bubbles to grade many student papers, I just
opened a student paper that is creating comment bubbles that are double
spaced and that takes up too much space. I cannot find anything that allows
changes to the format of the comment bubbles. Help!