Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tisha Tisha is offline

Default While you're reading this, are you leaning forward, reaching for your mouse, hunched over your desktop or keyboard tray?

I read that on Dexterity Platforms website. That was me! haha My boss,
being the thoughtful guy he is, purchased a mouse platform that
attaches to the chair. Allows me to sit up, and use back of my chair.
I always wondered why they even bothered to put a back on a chair.
Awesome, I know now! Plus it saves pain on the all the rest of the
upper body. It took a couple days to get use to the Teardrop Platform,
but now I could not live with out it.
Highly recommended!! Hope you can get one. You can check it out at
www.dexplatforms.com

I did find my answer to the reason I came here in the first place.
Great group!

Wishing you all a fantabulous day!

Tisha

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
widman widman is offline

Default While you're reading this, are you leaning forward, reaching for y

Leaning back in the chair is just changing your habits. I always lean back.
One of the first instructions in the computer literature that we don't read
is about positioning of the equipment, the chair, and all that redundant
stuff.

While leaning back in my chair my arms rest on the arm rests, and my right
hand can slide over to the mouse, which is set so that I can cover the screen
with hand movement, not arm movement. So my elbow never moves.

"Tisha" wrote:

I read that on Dexterity Platforms website. That was me! haha My boss,
being the thoughtful guy he is, purchased a mouse platform that
attaches to the chair. Allows me to sit up, and use back of my chair.
I always wondered why they even bothered to put a back on a chair.
Awesome, I know now! Plus it saves pain on the all the rest of the
upper body. It took a couple days to get use to the Teardrop Platform,
but now I could not live with out it.
Highly recommended!! Hope you can get one. You can check it out at
www.dexplatforms.com

I did find my answer to the reason I came here in the first place.
Great group!

Wishing you all a fantabulous day!

Tisha

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
NICK NICK is offline

Default You are reading newsgroup spam

Tisha wrote:

I read that on Spamming Platforms website.

Isn't that wonderful! Perhaps that's because you're posting
from the same IP as the platforms.

.... Spam, spam, spam, spam, baked beans and spam.