Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Eric Eric is offline

Default Table still breaking after table properties and paragraph options.

I've read Suzanne's famous article on keeping my 4 row table together. Yet,
it refuses to budge. I have a top row where the cells are merged, the 3 rows
with 2 columns each after. The entries are short and will easily slip to the

I am using Word 2003. It should be noted I am using "next page" section
breaks in my doc, but this is in the middle of a section.

Any idea how to get this table back together???
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Eric Eric is offline

I figured out the problem -- it turns out there was some formatting in the
document that kept having the whole page want to stick together, thus it
couldn't help but break the table. All fixed now!!