Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Kbrad32 via OfficeKB.com Kbrad32 via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Mail merge documents print separately and force to duplex

Ok, I will keep fiddling around with the printer settings. I tried the fine
print software which works with 2 sided printing but not sending when I send
the documents as separate print jobs. I will not giving trying just yet.
Thanks for your help.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP wrote:
I am not sure that the Built-in 2 sided printing which that printer does is
really the same thing as Duplex printing as is done by your regular office
printer. Duplex printing is a function of the printer, not of the
software.

If you are printing an ordinary document, is it printed on both sides of the
paper?

Whatever you can get the printer to do when you print an ordinary document,
that macro will do if the settings of the printer itself are the same.

I have my printer set to print both sides as my default but when I run the
macros it doesn't do anything but print. Now, the arguments you want me to

[quoted text clipped - 24 lines]
PrintEvenPagesInAscendingOrder properties to control the output during
manual duplex printing.