Bob from Pentax

Default modifying avery diskette label template for internal 1" gutter?

Anyone have tips on reformatting an Avery template in Word to add internal 1"
gutter so that the page prints out 2 across lables 3 down to a sheet? All
existing Avery templates I have found are 3 across. I can recenter and add
perimeter margins, but can't figure out how to add a central gutter between
the 2 rows across. Thanks!