kbreiss

Default Change Case (Title Case)

I have changed my mail merge fields to "Title Case" since all my data is
comming in from the DB in all caps. I save my changes of "Title Case", but
when I merge my data to the document it reverts back to all upper case (the
way it came from the database) Is there anyway to correct this so my merged
fields are in "Title Case" Thanks in advance,

Kacy
Graham Mayor

You need a formatting switch on the field eg

{Mergefield fieldname \*Caps}

\* Caps
The first letter of each word. For example, { FILLIN "Type your name:" \*
Caps } displays "Julie Tanner" even if the name is typed in lowercase
letters.
\* FirstCap
The first letter of the first word. For example, { COMMENTS \* FirstCap }
displays "Weekly report on sales".