Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
cmc cmc is offline

Default where can I find a model for a book in Word?

I'm looking for a simple model which would roughly correspond to the format
of a book in terms of number of lines, number of caracters, etc.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Sorry, your question doesn't really make sense. There is no one format
for a book in terms of number of lines or characters. Books can have all
sizes font and pages.

There is a basic Word template for a manuscript he
http://home.earthlink.net/~wordsintotype/Template.htm

There are links to many articles on using Word to write a book he
http://daiya.mvps.org/bookword.htm