Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
clip art access clip art access is offline

Default unable to access clipart clip organizer cannot complete operation

i am unable to access my clipart using word 2007 message reads, 'clip
organizer cannot complete the operation. Interface not registered
0x80040155. help please.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mary Sauer Mary Sauer is offline

Do this: