Teresa A. Thomas

Default check boxes

I create forms for our workers to use and one very demanding supervisor wants
all the check boxes to print bold. I have tried highlighting the check box
and hitting the B boldkey. I tried several different darker fonts. Not good
for me. Can anyone help me? Please??? =)
Anne Troy

The only thing I can think to do, Teresa, is to make them bigger in font
size.
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"Teresa A. Thomas" wrote in
message ...
I create forms for our workers to use and one very demanding supervisor

wants
all the check boxes to print bold. I have tried highlighting the check

box
and hitting the B boldkey. I tried several different darker fonts. Not

good
for me. Can anyone help me? Please??? =)

Charles Kenyon

Try using the Arial Black font for the checkboxes is you are using
checkboxes from the Form toolbar or unicode checkboxes. There are a number
of ways to create and use clickable checkboxes in documents / templates.
Some require protected or locked forms, others do not. Take a look at the
Checkbox template available at
http://www.addbalance.com/word/downl...#CheckboxAddIn for an exploration
of these.

--

Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.
"Teresa A. Thomas" wrote in
message ...
I create forms for our workers to use and one very demanding supervisor
wants
all the check boxes to print bold. I have tried highlighting the check
box
and hitting the B boldkey. I tried several different darker fonts. Not
good
for me. Can anyone help me? Please??? =)

Teresa A. Thomas

I tried bigger sizes also tried darker heavier fonts - so far nothng works

"Anne Troy" wrote:

The only thing I can think to do, Teresa, is to make them bigger in font
size.
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"Teresa A. Thomas" wrote in
message ...
I create forms for our workers to use and one very demanding supervisor

wants
all the check boxes to print bold. I have tried highlighting the check

box
and hitting the B boldkey. I tried several different darker fonts. Not

good
for me. Can anyone help me? Please??? =)

Form Check Boxes not working NCI Neil Microsoft Word Help 3 April 1st 07 04:22 AM
check boxes in Word 2000 Marcel Microsoft Word Help 3 June 23rd 05 03:07 PM
How do I align check boxes with the text that comes before it/ keithmichaelis Microsoft Word Help 6 May 9th 05 04:28 PM
check boxes Pam119 Tables 1 April 26th 05 09:28 PM
Losing check boxes form fields when saving as a web page. joshua Microsoft Word Help 1 April 9th 05 05:31 PM