Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
tankero187

Default How do make a form repeat itself on the next page once filled?

I created a table on a word doc and added form fills, how do I get it to copy
to next page once the 1st page is filled?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Not easily.

Here's a macro that will add a new row to the table with formfields in each
cell of that row. Something similar, but a lot more comples would be
required for what you want to do.

Sub addrow()

'

' Macro created 02/02/03 by Doug Robbins

' To add a new row to a table containing formfields in every column

' automatically on exit from the last cell in the present last row of the
table

'This macro needs to be run on exit from the last formfield.

Dim rownum As Integer, i As Integer

ActiveDocument.Unprotect

ActiveDocument.Tables(1).Rows.Add

rownum = ActiveDocument.Tables(1).Rows.Count

For i = 1 To ActiveDocument.Tables(1).Columns.Count

ActiveDocument.FormFields.Add
Range:=ActiveDocument.Tables(1).Cell(rownum, i).Range,
Type:=wdFieldFormTextInput

Next i

ActiveDocument.Tables(1).Cell(ActiveDocument.Table s(1).Rows.Count,
ActiveDocument.Tables(1).Columns.Count).Range.Form Fields(1).ExitMacro =
"addrow"

ActiveDocument.Tables(1).Cell(ActiveDocument.Table s(1).Rows.Count,
1).Range.FormFields(1).Select

ActiveDocument.Protect Type:=wdAllowOnlyFormFields, NoReset:=True

End Sub

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.