*

Default window enhanced metafile

I want to alter the size and text of a window enhanced metafile. I copied it
and pasted to ms word, but I can't do anything with it, edit, export, save as
another extension. Does anyone know how to do any of these?
Thanks,
garfield-n-odie

You can resize a .wmf or .emf image in Word, but you can't edit the
contents of the image. To alter the text or save to a different file
type, you would need an image editing program. For example, MS Windows
comes with MS Paint, and MS Office comes with MS Photo Editor or MS
Picture Manager.