Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Desparate Word user

Default section page numbers in heading and total page number in footing

In a document with different sections I want to add the number of section
pages in the header and the total number of pages of the document in the
footing. This seems to give a conflict. As soon as I add in the footer the
total number of pages of the document, the pagenumber of the section in the
header also changes to the total number of pages of the document.