Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
shahnaz shahnaz is offline

Default "how do I remove an extra page at the end of a doc?

--
dmp
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/BlankPage.htm

"shahnaz" wrote in message

dmp

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
aquapearl via OfficeKB.com aquapearl via OfficeKB.com is offline

Check out this http://www.wordtemplates.org/

--
http://www.wordtemplates.org/

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

How does that help the poster get rid of a blank page?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"aquapearl via OfficeKB.com" u47408@uwe wrote in message
Check out this http://www.wordtemplates.org/

--
http://www.wordtemplates.org/

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
John... Visio MVP John... Visio MVP is offline

Check out this http://www.wordtemplates.org/

--
http://www.wordtemplates.org/

It does not, but it allows them to receive money from Google by directing
unsuspecting users to a web site loaded down with Google ads.

John... Visio MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Nice trick.