Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
rpmgtgirl

Default how do you insert a blank line

Hi I have the book microsoft office 2003. I am doing case problem one on page
wd 34. can anyone tell me how to insert a blank line? Is it the same as
hitting the enter button. Also on page wd 12 in the book it say to insert a
blank line press the enter key eight times, but that doesnt seem to work. Any
help would be appreciated.
Thanks