Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
suzan suzan is offline

Default Copying and Pasting Excel Tables into Word

We do our financials in Word, and copy and paste special as enhanced
metafiles the tables that we do in Excel. This works perfectly in Word 2003.
In 2007 however, when we past the table and print it, the table looks
different (letter spacing funny, not smooth). I have tried printing to five
different printers and it still happens.