Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug Doug is offline

Default Make text upside down

How can I make text upside down? I'm using fields to merge addresses. The
paper is special sized and will feed better upside down. TIA

How to make tent cards with wording upside down on one side jenk Microsoft Word Help 5 April 27th 23 02:55 PM
How can I make the Spanish upside down punctuation? Carin Massaro Microsoft Word Help 12 September 1st 15 10:36 PM
How do you make your letters upside down? Callie Microsoft Word Help 1 July 24th 07 11:26 PM
Upside Down Text akaallice Tables 1 October 2nd 05 05:00 PM
how do i make my text reflect/upside down? need help 101 Microsoft Word Help 3 September 5th 05 09:08 PM