Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Nancy M. Nancy M. is offline

Default How do I stop margins from changing on their own?

The margins in my document change on their own! I've enabled the "show/hide"
to try to delete any inadvertent changes, but none show up. I've tried
highlighting the entire document and changing the margins, but they don't
"stick."
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Margins don't change willy-nilly. It is far more likely that you are
changing the View setting which makes you think the margins have changed. If
they really are changing willy-nilly, please tell us the steps you are using
to set the margins.

Also include versions of Word and OS and if they are patched up to date.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

changing margins Patrice Page Layout 0 December 19th 08 03:42 PM
Resetting margins is changing other margins jammamom Page Layout 1 October 18th 05 08:36 PM
changing margins Lindy Microsoft Word Help 2 June 30th 05 10:58 PM
How to stop entire document style changing when changing 1 line? Troy A. Courtney Microsoft Word Help 4 May 1st 05 11:10 PM
Changing margins Charles A. Lackman Page Layout 1 March 11th 05 06:47 AM