Joe Richard

Default contact list transfer to word for addressing

I want to use my Outlook Contacts list as the source for adding addresses in
Word (inserting an address). My old machine allowed me to do this. I keep
gettng a message when I try to call up the address book in Word that
something is not set up properly.

Any help? I've tried the off and online answers with no luck.
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?Sm9lIFJpY2hhcmQ=?=,

I want to use my Outlook Contacts list as the source for adding addresses in
Word (inserting an address). My old machine allowed me to do this. I keep
gettng a message when I try to call up the address book in Word that
something is not set up properly.

You need to ask this in an OUTLOOK newsgroup, as they have a better grasp of
this technology. Be sure to include the following information:

- Version of Office
- The exact wording of the error message

Note: double check that you're actually using OUTLOOK and not Outlook EXPRESS.
The two are not the same, and Word cannot use the latter's Contacts list.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)