Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BILLH

Default Special characters

How do I avoid getting the copyright symbol when a want C in parentheses?
(Note I don't get it here!) (C)
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie

In Word, click on Tools | AutoCorrect Options | AutoCorrect tab.
In the list of AutoCorrect entries, click on the (c) entry and
then click Delete.

BILLH wrote:

How do I avoid getting the copyright symbol when a want C in parentheses?
(Note I don't get it here!) (C)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BILLH

"garfield-n-odie" wrote:

In Word, click on Tools | AutoCorrect Options | AutoCorrect tab.
In the list of AutoCorrect entries, click on the (c) entry and
then click Delete.

BILLH wrote: Thank you!

How do I avoid getting the copyright symbol when a want C in parentheses?
(Note I don't get it here!) (C)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Or change the autocorrection trigger to #(c) so that you can deliberately
call it on those odd occasions when it is needed without it tripping in
otherwise..

BILLH wrote:

How do I avoid getting the copyright symbol when a want C in
parentheses? (Note I don't get it here!) (C)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Good thought (but I'm too lazy to do it).

BILLH wrote:

How do I avoid getting the copyright symbol when a want C in
parentheses? (Note I don't get it here!) (C)

special characters no longer exists Abdou1884 New Users 2 June 7th 05 01:49 PM
finding special characters New Users 2 June 1st 05 09:51 AM
Alt key and numeric pad no longer give me special characters.???? Guitarman Microsoft Word Help 1 May 20th 05 02:54 PM
Difficulties mail merging special characters from excel to word 20 Nondejuu Mailmerge 1 January 5th 05 02:30 PM
How do I insert special characters (straight quotes) and where do. rlrlatr35 Microsoft Word Help 3 December 22nd 04 12:12 AM