Wright/wrong

Default i'm prompted to click "Insert paper-Print" for every envelope. Hel

When printing with Mail Merge, as each envelope is printed, i am prompted to
click OK in a box that says Insert Paper-Print.
Means i have to sit by my keyboard clicking OK for each and every envelope!
It doesn't seem possible the program could be inteded to require such time
consuming human participation.
Help! What am i doing wrong?
I've tried fiddling with printing settings to no avail...
(Windows XP and a Canon BJC 210 printer)
Thanks!
Peter Jamieson

If you go into the Envelope options dialog (available from Step 2 of the
wizard if you are using Word XP or later I think), then choose the Printing
Options tab, is the "Feed from" option set to "Manual"? If so, try setting
it to something else. And/or look in File||Page Setup|Paper|Paper Source and
change the options there.

Not certain that will change things but it's where I'd start.

Peter Jamieson