Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
gr8fuldave gr8fuldave is offline
Junior Member

Default Extracting specific words from a document

Hi Folks,

Hello! The solution [a-zA-Z0-9\-_.]{1,}\@[a-zA-Z0-9\-_.]{1,} worked great for me when extracting several hundred e-mail addresses from a document.

I am faced with another similar challenge. I have a document that has a multitude of the following:
*lastname,firstname throughout the text (with real last and first names of clients.)

The asterisk is attached to each name.

I need to highlight and copy all the above from the document.

what is the formula to search and highlight *firstname,lastname?

Thanks!