Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
andrewset andrewset is offline

Default Font turns red & underlined, deleted text turns red w/strikethroug

Hello,

I have a problem with Microsoft Word (Office 2007) where anything I type
will be red and underlined, even when I change the text color and toggle
underlining, and everything I try to backspace on, to delete, doesn't delete,
but rather turns red with a Strikethrough applied. How do I fix that?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Turn off tracking changes - review tab. Accept the changes in those
documents that have the red bits.

andrewset wrote:
Hello,

I have a problem with Microsoft Word (Office 2007) where anything I
type will be red and underlined, even when I change the text color
and toggle underlining, and everything I try to backspace on, to
delete, doesn't delete, but rather turns red with a Strikethrough
applied. How do I fix that?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
andrewset andrewset is offline

Default Font turns red & underlined, deleted text turns red w/striketh

Thanks!! That did it. I'm very grateful =D