Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
grammaj grammaj is offline

Default How do I make one picture out of several I have added as wrap

I have inserted a base pictures and then with text wrapping have inserted
several others to make a collage. Problem is to copy the whole thing to
carry to another program. I can't figure out how to make the whole picture
one. Any help?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

If you select one then hold Shift while you click on each of the others you
_may_ be able to select them all - there are some variables which could
prevent you from doing so & also possibly depending on which version of
Word. Once you select them all you can copy or use the Group command (where
you'll find it also depends on version of Word) before copying.

Note that what you'll get as a result may vary depending on what type of
file you paste to as well as whether you copied a Group or as multiple
selected objects:-)

HTH |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac