Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Duncan Duncan is offline

Default How to sort a list of words in Ancient Greek?

Ancient Greek uses a large number of single and combined accents. The unicode
characters for each pre-composed form are in almost random order. Attempting
to sort a list of Ancient Greek words leaves accented alpha (the first letter
in the alphabet) after omega (the last letter in the alphabet), etc.

Is there anyway to change the way the sort function works?
Currently I am unable to sort lists, create index tables etc.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

I wouls suggest sorting them manually. I really doubt that Word knows
anything at all about ancient Greek letters.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~