Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
adawehi adawehi is offline

Default how do i automatically alphabitized a works cited page with 2007

i am working on a works cited page and thought i saw a feature on the office
2007 that would help me automatically alphabitaized my research. how do i go
about doing that; or did i see something else?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you used the Insert Citation feature on the References tab, then you
can have Word 2007 create a Works Cited page by clicking on References |
Bibliography | Works Cited.

If you manually typed the works cited, then you can alphabitaizically
sort the paragraphs in your works cited list by selecting the paragraphs
and clicking on Sort Ascending button or Sort Descending button. But
first you need to add the Sort Ascending or Sort Descending button to
your Quick Access Toolbar by clicking on Office Button | Word Options |
Customize | Choose commands from: Commands Not in the Ribbon | Sort
Ascending or Sort Descending | Add.

adawehi wrote:
i am working on a works cited page and thought i saw a feature on the office
2007 that would help me automatically alphabitaized my research. how do i go
about doing that; or did i see something else?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
adawehi adawehi is offline

Default how do i automatically alphabitized a works cited page with 20

thank you for your help i will remember that formy next paper that i have
coming up.