Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
flybynanny flybynanny is offline

Default recipients can not open Word e-mail attachments

When I send an e-mail with a Word document as an attachment, my recipients
are unable to open the attachment. The program worked fine during the trial
version of Home and Student 2007, then I converted to the full-version and
this problem began. Need help now.....thank you...anyone??

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Do your recipients have Word 2007? If not save the documents as Word 97-2003
format and attach those.

flybynanny wrote:
When I send an e-mail with a Word document as an attachment, my
recipients are unable to open the attachment. The program worked
fine during the trial version of Home and Student 2007, then I
converted to the full-version and this problem began. Need help
now.....thank you...anyone??

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

I would suggest you ask the recipients specifically what error messages
they're getting or what happens when they try to open them.

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a question