Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
OM

Default "Fixing" picture in place on HTML docs.

No a great subject line - sorry.

My question :- when I save a web page (Save as Web Page (complete)), and
then open it in Word to edit it, the pictures are there as links, not as
graphics in the document. If I then save as a .doc file, and delete the
..html file, the graphics are deleted as well, and when the page is reopened
in word - no pictures.

Is there an easy, simple way to "fix" the pictures, so they are actually in
the .doc ? The same problem happens of course if I save the .doc file, and
then open it on a different PC - no pictures.

Thanks in advance

Rob Lepper