Steve Babcock

Default Set Default Zoom

How do I set a new default zoom for all new and old document being
opened ?

Steve

To set a default zoom for *all* documents requires a macro. Ordinarily,
existing documents open in the view and at the zoom in which they were
saved. New documents open in the view and at the zoom in which the template
has been saved. See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/SaveViewAndZoom.htm

"Steve Babcock" wrote in message
How do I set a new default zoom for all new and old document being
opened ?

Steve

How do I change my zoom default so it's set for new documents? Sheryl N. Microsoft Word Help 1 June 11th 05 11:41 PM
How do I set default zoom in Word? yashww Microsoft Word Help 1 February 17th 05 05:37 AM
How do I set zoom to open at default of 100% instead of 300% vick-3-turb Page Layout 1 December 12th 04 08:50 PM
Default zoom size Bob S New Users 2 December 12th 04 02:48 AM
How to set the default zoom for Word in Office XP. Sean Microsoft Word Help 3 November 29th 04 04:24 PM