Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default outline toolbar

How do I force the outline toolbar NOT to show up when I am in Outline view
in MS Word 2003? When I go to View/toolbars and uncheck it, it always comes
back on when I am working on items in the Outline view. I cannot get rid of
it....

I need to get rid of it because it conflicts with the Endnote toolbar I also
use in this Outline view. (And only in Outline view is there a conflict.)
When both toolbars are there they make the Outline View screen jump and
flicker. thank.s
--
JRF