Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Patty Patty is offline

Default AutoCorrect and Autotext entries in Office 2003

Where are the files kept for AutoCorrect and AutoText entries in Word 2003?
I need to copy/back them up and can't find them! Any info is appreciated!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

AutoText entries are stored in templates (Normal.dot by default). AutoText
entries are mostly stored in .acl files (formatted ones are stored in
Normal.dot. See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/FilesToBackup.htm and
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...utocorrect.htm