Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Roy Roy is offline

Default Is there a shortcut for inserting autotext entries?

It was easy in Word 2003, where I set up codes as shortcuts for commonly used
phrases. However, the function seems harder to use in Word 2007 as I need to
chosse from a drop down box, rather than simply type the code and hit enter
and Word then inserted the relevant phase.

Is there an easy way in Word 2007?