Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
rickh rickh is offline

Default I need the macro template to bleed off the page?

The template with the company logo in a letterhead needs to bleed off the
page when I print it. Can anyone suggest anything?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

The vast majority of printers used in the PC environment are incapable of
printing to the edge of the page. Those that can will allow you to do this.
Word is only capable of printing what the current printer driver will allow.
If you want a bleed off the edge of the page you would have to print to
larger paper (if the driver allows larger paper sizes) and crop it to the
required size.

rickh wrote:
The template with the company logo in a letterhead needs to bleed off
the page when I print it. Can anyone suggest anything?

Need to allow for .125 inch 'bleed' Richard Lewis Haggard Page Layout 1 March 29th 08 04:22 AM
how do I bleed a label to the edge of the page Az Microsoft Word Help 3 May 5th 07 08:37 AM
Printing a Full Bleed Adam Page Layout 1 December 30th 05 03:44 PM
Bleed to edge printing Vicky Microsoft Word Help 0 October 14th 05 05:31 PM
How to set a macro to insert a second page into a template A. Richardson Microsoft Word Help 5 November 30th 04 10:31 AM