Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Frustrated - London Frustrated - London is offline

Default Can I change Word 2007 menu back to 2003 drop-downs?

Just wondering whether I can change the graphics-based Word 2007 menu back to
the 2003/ 'alt' + a, b style menu, which (in spite of working hard at it over
the last month) I find clearer, faster and more logical than all these teeny,
indistinct icons!