Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
A_Classic_Man A_Classic_Man is offline

Default Document properties

When I email a word document that contains bookmarks, I would like the
name of the document to be the information from one of the bookmarks.
The bookmark is formated as text.

Thank in advance

Ron
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

The easiest way to display the file name in text is to insert the FILENAME
field.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP