Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sped teacher

Default Is there a way to change the appearance of/eliminate the curser?

I know someone who is very distracted by the flashing curser on the computer
screen. Can anyone direct me to a way to change the appearance of or
eliminate the curser so this person can use the computer more effectively?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz

Among other possibilities you'll probably get the best results using the
Windows Accessibility options... Go to StartSettingsControl Panel,
double-click Accessibility Options. The settings you want are on the Display
tab.

HTH |:)