Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Hollis Paul Hollis Paul is offline

Default How to remove autoformat material in Word 2007

I can get an automatic line generated by typing the same character
10-plus times and hitting return. When I tried to do a numbered list
right after it, Word 2007 picked up the extended line in the autoformat
material. Now, I have such an extended line at the end of the document
and I can't seem to delete it. Anybody know how to do this?

--
Hollis Paul
Mukilteo, WA USA

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Hollis Paul Hollis Paul is offline

In article , Suzanne S. Barnhill
wrote:
See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...tRidOfLine.htm

Thanks, Suzanne, that did the trick. The first time I tried to clear
the line with the no border click, it just moved up a paragraph.
Ctrl-Q did the trick.

--
Hollis Paul
Mukilteo, WA USA