LTSkyline

Default Is there a way in Word to number separate documents sequentially?

I have several separate documents that are part of a binder and have to be
numbered. I cannot combine these documents into one because they each have
different headers and footers. Is there a way to number these documents
sequentially?
Anne Troy

because they each have different headers and footers
This is not a reason NOT to combine documents. What do you mean by
"numbered"? What do you expect the effect of "numbering" them to do for you?
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

"LTSkyline" wrote in message
I have several separate documents that are part of a binder and have to be
numbered. I cannot combine these documents into one because they each

have
different headers and footers. Is there a way to number these documents
sequentially?

Mike Faulkner

Anne

Create a new Section and insert the 2nd document. This will retain the
Headers & Footers for both documents.

Regards
Mike