Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
soxn4n04

Default How do I get Word to retain Excel formatting, eg zip code, ssn?

The special formatting that I saved in Excel (eg, zip code, ssn, phone
numbers) does not appear after I've merged the Excel data with a Word letter.
How can I get it to work?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

See "Formatting Word fields with switches" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's
website at

Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"soxn4n04" wrote in message
The special formatting that I saved in Excel (eg, zip code, ssn, phone
numbers) does not appear after I've merged the Excel data with a Word
letter.
How can I get it to work?

how do i set up template in vbeditor without proggramming language ARRRGH New Users 4 October 1st 05 03:19 AM
Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
How do I retain formatting from an Excel Data File to a Word Merg. Pookas Microsoft Word Help 5 March 14th 05 11:32 PM