mark

Default mail merge from excel that changes my format from UK to US format

I have set up an appointment card in word that mail merges from excel. the
appointment date in excel is in UK format i.e. 20-05-2004. My word is set up
as UK language yet on merge it reverts back to US style date. Using Office
2003