Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
skygazerkm skygazerkm is offline

Default Word 2003 - Text Wrapping-Cells to next Page

I currently have a form in Word 2003 with several text fields in a table. In
the description text field I currently have the # of characters set at 40 to
stop the text from wrapping. Anyone who fills it out has to tab or arrow to
the field below to continue the description. I've had a few suggestions to
change this, but my problme is if I don't set a limit, the text will wrap and
push the other lines down into a 2nd page. Below is a summary of my table
fields if it helps.

QTY, Item #, Product Line, Description, Price, Vendor, Lead Time
There are 10 rows that are blank following this header.

Is there a way to have unlimited characters in a text field that will still
wrap, but won't expand the form to more than 1 page? And if this is
possible, does it shrink the row height or delete the extra lines (or
anything else) to acheive it?