Default Frame Shading RGB Values Change

Hello,

I have a Word document with a lot of frames that have shades of various
RGB values. When I open it on my computer, that shades are represented
correctly.

However, when another person opens it, the RGB values change. For
example, on my machine, the values for one of them are 231, 158, 148.
On the other PC, the values are 255, 0, 0.

I use Word 2002, SP2. I am trying to find out what the other person
uses.

What could cause Word to change the RGB values on different machines?

Any ideas on what to else to check?

Thanks,

Alan