GT

Default repagination

I have a document of about 15 pages in word. I have a page of endnotes at
the end, when i try and add an end note, or add extra text to one which makes
them go over a page word repaginates the document and creates over 6000 pages
that i can't delete and eventually causes it to crash. In normal view the
pages are created too.
Any suggestions?
Daiya Mitchell

Eternal repagination is a sign of corruption.

The first way to check for a corrupt document is to
copy the entire thing, *excluding* the last paragraph mark, into a new
document. That last paragraph mark holds a lot of information which can get
corrupted, and copying the text into a document with a fresh one keeps your
formatting, but can fix some glitches.

A paragraph mark is a ¶. Click on ¶ on the standard toolbar to show
nonprinting characters, including paragraph marks.

In your case, do this in Normal View, so that the endnotes don't get in the
way.

See this link for further information and other fixes if that doesn't help.

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/AppErrors/CorruptDoc.htm

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/

GT

Yeah,

As it turns out was looking thorough and found someone else with the same
problem, it was cause the endnotes were formatted as "keep together" so
wouldn't go over a page. Thanks for your help all the same.