Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Tina L.

Default Merged fields not printing

I am trying to print out barcodes, to label warehoused boxes. I have an
excel spreadsheet with one column, and a word document, which takes the
information from the excel spreadsheet.

When I merge the document, I can see the correct information on screen,
however when I submit a print preview, or print document, the merged fields
are not visible.

What am i doing wrong?
--
Tina L.