Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Kate Kate is offline

Default Word 2003, How to Save Filters Permanently?

I use Word 2003 to produce a report with Mailmerge, I set up filters for the
specific data in the complex database. If Ill keep same datasource for next
report, but some changes have been made in the database, all advanced filter
that were set up will disappear and I need to set up all filters all over
again. Is there a way to keep filters permanently?
--
Thanks,
Kate